Construction Update – 7.5.12
There has been *some* progress. The house is plumbed with the vent and supply lines (pictures to come soon). On the 4th I was able to finally stat putting up some roofing too. It was done pretty much in the heat of the day which isn’t a great idea… but I think we got the system down! We just got one of 6 sheets down but I got a good idea of how much more glue I need to get (it’s on order now) and we can figure out the best way to lay it down. I’m not sure how many times a person gets the opportunity to lay TPO roofing in their life if they aren’t a roofer so I think it’s pretty cool! Here are some pictures of that, sorry in advance for the butt pictures, mom did it!