Another quick update, I got lots of loose ends tied up, even though I may not have taken pictures of all of it . I promise, lots of progress this weekend! Wewt!
I took apart 10 more pallets… it’s been a while since I’ve worked on those. I officially took apart half of the pallets I bought. Still TBD on the exterior siding…
Framed in the floor area to extend the loft for the king sized mattress.
I extended out the loft and thought it was a great opportunity to put in a closet for the battery storage for solar power. I have been feeling like the solar is not going to fit into my initial budget (unless there is a sponsor out there :) ), I want to build in an area for it because eventually I will have solar. So, I have a closet at the front of the trailer in a semi ‘warm’ space accessed from the exterior for battery storage.
The depth view.
This is a cat… Named ‘Cat’…
I put this window in the wrong place!! Oh noes. The worst part is I didn’t even notice it. Dad noticed it though, but he thought I just gave into how he wanted it. He was more comfortable with more ‘meat’ toward the back of the trailer and to push the windows towards the middle… I however was concerned about how the lav in the bathroom lined up with the window. Yet I put this window in, all by myself… and messed up the location! I couldn’t believe it!
We were able to remove the whole window assembly and relocate it, LUCKY!
In it’s new, CORRECT location… Dad FTW! It was actually WAY easier to move than expected.